If You Want Additional Menus, Just Bring in the Paper
Mega Doctor News
As the nation continues to battle the coronavirus pandemic, more and more Americans agree it is time to open the nation and allow us to get back to work, school, and church.
In the meantime, we are on a mission to “Save Local Restaurants” in our community.
TexasBorderBusiness.com and MegaDoctorNews.com has formed a strategic partnership with PopSmart Technologies to help you through this pandemic.
We will provide each restaurant that wants to participate in our program with 250 menus a month FREE of Charge. Additionally, we will print up to 5,000 Menus each month if you provide the paper. We will cover the printing costs; just call us to make all the arrangements.
The owner or manager of your restaurant just needs to register online, Scan the QR below or visit this link:
Then you can upload your Menu(s).
This program called “Save Local Restaurants” will continue until restaurants return to normal operating conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How much is it going to cost me? Nothing, you can get 250 FREE menus on white bond paper.
- Can I order more than the 250 FREE menus? Yes, up to 5,000 a month, just provide the extra paper.
- How much am I going to pay for printing the extra menus? Nothing; you just provide the extra paper.
- Sizes of the Menu: Letter, Legal, or 11″ x 17″
- Can you print in Full Color? Yes. Can you print in Full Color on both sides? Yes.
- How long will it take? Your order can be ready from one weekday to another.
- What are the requirements? See below, under “Requirements”.
- Can I Upload my artwork? Yes, as long as you are registered.
- Why is this program FREE? It is Our Contribution to Our Communities.
- The menu must be provided in PDF or JPG format, in high resolution (250 dpi).
- The size of the menu must be one of the following: Letter, Legal or 11″ x 17″.
- Please specify any details in the submission form such as sizing of the menu, ink colors, and quantity.
- Carefully review your design for any errors before submitting, the file will be printed “as is” and no corrections will be made until your next order if you submit a revised design with any corrections.
Once we get your submission and registration form you will get a confirmation by email with instructions on how to pick-up your menus and schedule new orders. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.