2. Press releases should be send in a timely manner. At least 48hrs before the date of the event, if not it won’t be possible to publish them.
3. If sent through email, please add the copy (text) as the body of the email AND attach the Word document, and pictures as separate files.
4. Do not write the headline of your Press Release in all caps. Use Title Case.
5. Please attach pictures separately from the press release email body.
6. Preferred format for pictures is JPEG. Photos should be high resolution, at least 300dpi 1500px wide. Do not send photos taken with a smartphone. Smartphone pictures are a no-no!