Mega Doctor News
MCALLEN, Texas – Congressmen Vicente Gonzalez (TX-15) and Adriano Espaillat (NY-13) in partnership with the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley (UTRGV) School of Medicine hold a joint national virtual forum to discuss the impact of COVID-19 to communities throughout New York to Texas.
During the discussion, the members of Congress will be joined by a distinguished panel of medical experts from New York and Texas who will discuss the ongoing needs and efforts in their respective districts and address COVID-19 response efforts, treatments, and how to prepare for the future.
This event will be streamed live here by MeGustaTV.
- Congressman Adriano Espaillat
- Congressman Vicente Gonzalez
- Dr. John Krouse, UTRGV Executive Vice President for Health Affairs and Dean of the School of Medicine, Edinburg, TX
- Dr. Andrew Phillips, Intensive Care Unit Physician, Fremont, CA
- Dr. Joseph Varon, Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Disease Specialist, Houston, TX
- Dr. Ivan Melendez, Hidalgo County Texas Health Authority
- Dr. Robert Martinez, Chief Medical Officer, DHR Health, Edinburg, TX
Additional Medical Experts to be confirmed.
WHAT: Virtual Town Hall Discussion on COVID-19
WHEN: Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 5 PM CT
WHERE: Event will be streamed live here by MeGustaTV.